We have a range of sizes in our trampolines, and for added piece of mind, they all come with a internal safety net.
We are one of the largest providers of trampolines to NZ, with the trusted TheBigBounce name for over 7 years.
What size trampoline do I need?
While we’re sure your kids will tell you “the biggest one!”, it’s important to consider how many kids you expect will be using your trampoline at the same time. If you’re planning to use your trampoline for exercise, then you’ll also want to consider how much movement you expect you’ll be doing on it
While our smallest trampoline is suitable for a single person, you may want to think about the future, since trampolines are designed to last for years, and as you or your children grow, you may find that what was previously the perfect trampoline, is now too small.
Our trampolines come with fully galvanised springs to last a very long time.
Depending on the model you choose, be aware there are weight limits to keep you safe (e.g. 150kg on our 10,12,14,16ft Max Air models & 10ft The Big Bounce Model. 180kg on the 12, 14 and 16ft The Big Bounce Models); exceeding the weight limit is dangerous, and likely to stress the springs more than normal.
Differences between The Big Bounce and Max Air
- The Big Bounce tramps have a higher weight rating across the 12, 14 and 16ft models. 180kg compare to 150kg on MaxAir. This is due to a thicker steel construction on The Big Bounce (2mm vs 1.5mm). Note: 10ft Big Bounce and Max Air have the same weight rating of 150kg.
- Both are extremly safe trampolines due to the safety net design and high quality parts.
- The steel is galvanised and pads are UV treated for protection against NZ's ever changing weather.
- MaxAir tramps pad color is dark blue, The Big Bounce is light blue.
- Trampoline Hoop and ball is only compatible with The Big Bounce 12ft, 14ft and 16ft Models.
Browse our great selection below from 10ft, 12ft, 14ft & 16ft trampolines with safety nets.
Big Bounce Trampoline Promo